Hajj Terms And Conditions Agreement
Please read the following Terms and Conditions before applying for your Hajj package with Adam Travel Australia. Alternatively, you may download the Terms and Conditions Agreement , print it, fill it and send it to us.
WHEREAS Adam of 347 Sydney Road, COBURG, VIC 3044, and Adam Travel, USA, its officers, director, employees, servants and volunteers, is in the business of providing Hajj services and assisting Hajj Pilgrims to perform their Hajj Pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia ("Services");
AND WHEREAS you are entering into a legally binding agreement with Adam Travel to provide you with the Services;
These terms and conditions agreement applies to all Adam Travel’s Packages, in addition and without prejudice, to other specific conditions which may apply to particular packages.
The following constitutes a contractual agreement between Adam Travel, hereinafter referred to as Adam Travel or us, and the purchaser of any of our hajj packages (programs), hereinafter referred to as “customer.” Acceptance of such agreement can be accomplished through written signature on the contract or through performance, which is purchase of one of our hajj packages. By purchasing a hajj package or signing our terms and conditions customer warrants:
Reservation and Deposit Fees:
- A deposit of $2,500.00 per person is required at time of more than 150 days prior to departure for booking to secure your reservation. Your booking is not confirmed until the deposit is received by Adam Travel and you receive written confirmation of your booking from Adam Travel.
- Progress payment of 45% of full payments at time of more than 120 days prior to departure
- Progress payment of 55% of full payments at time of more than 110 days prior to departure
- Progress payment of 65% of full payments at time of more than 100 days prior to departure
- Progress payment of 75% of full payments at time of more than 85 days prior to departure
- Progress payment of 85% of full payments at time of more than 75 days prior to departure
- Full payment required 65 days prior to departure
Note: if any person makes a payment for Hajj reservation at the time of 150 days or less prior to departure he must included any progress payments according to the above time schedule of progress payment.
- Cancellation received in writing 150 days or more prior to departure will be subject to non-refund (Nil Refund) of full the deposit.
- Cancellation received in writing 120 days or more and less than 150 days prior to departure will be subject to refund 35% of full payments.
- Cancellation received in writing 100 days or more and less than 120 days prior to departure will be subject to refund 25% of full payments.
- Cancellation received in writing 85 days or more and less than 100 days prior to departure will be subject to refund 20% of full payments.
- Cancellation received in writing 75 days or more and less than 85 days prior to departure will be subject to refund 15% of full payments.
- Cancellation received in writing 65 days or more and less than 75 days prior to departure will be subject to refund 10% of full payments.
- Cancellations received in writing 65 days or less prior to departure will be subject to non-refund (Nil Refund) of full payments.
Hajj Packages DO NOT include:
- Hajj cheque fee paid to the Unified Agent Office (about $300) (Bank Cheque attached to passport).
- Cost of Zabiha / Sacrifice (about $130).
- Prices are based on travel from Melbourne International Airport.
- Any additional charges related to stopover to other destinations other than Saudi Arabia.
- Prices are based on airline fuel charge of October 2013. Clients are responsible for any major fuel surcharge.
- The above Hajj package prices are calculated on 21st October 2013, as per the exchange rate of the Reserve Bank of Australia of Australian Dollar v/s USA Dollar (AU$1.00 = US$0.9672). Those prices of hajj package are subjected to any changes (Down or Up) according to the rate of exchange on the day of 30 days prior to departure as the following:
- In case the rate of Australian Dollars goes up, Adam Travel will refund to the client the amount of difference between the exchange rate at the time of published the Hajj package on website (21st October 2013) and exchange rate on the day of 30 days prior to departure
- In case the rate of Australian Dollars goes down, the client will pay to Adam Travel the amount of difference between the exchange rate at the time of published the Hajj package on website (21st October 2013) and exchange rate on the day of 30 days prior to departure.
- Prices are based on the cost per ticket $2,000.00/ passenger (Melbourne-Madinah/Jeddah-Melbourne), any increase in price per ticket by airlines at the time of confirmation the ticket, will be borne and paid by the passenger.
- The earliest check in hotels at 04:00 PM. If the passenger request extra night in any hotel, In case of arriving early according to the name of airlines and/or the availability of seats, this cost will be paid by the passenger.
- The latest check out hotels at 12:00 PM. If the passenger request extra night in any hotel, In case of departure lately according to the name of airlines and/or the availability of seats, this cost will be paid by the passenger.
- Due to Airlines and Hotels non-refund policies as travel dates approach, Hajjis are recommended to insure their package and luggage. Please, do not place expensive items in the luggage, only 1 piece of luggage per person is recommended.
- Adam Travel is not responsible for any lost or stolen luggage or personal items for the durations any of our packages. It is customer’s responsibility to take care of all personal and valuable items at all times. Adam Travel recommends customer purchases insurance to protect themselves should such a situation arise. Adam Travel is not responsible to transport or oversee transportation of customer’s luggage, should Adam Travel offer to handle luggage during course of trip, customer understands this is an optional service provided and will not hold Adam Travel responsible for lost or stolen luggage during that time.
- Adam Travel does offer insurance up to $200 per luggage piece per traveler, those interested in such a policy must pay $20 prior to departure. Policy only applies to luggage lost during transfers between hotels, luggage lost by airline or hotels are not covered.
- According to your request. It is your responsibility to arrange holiday insurance that is suitable for your needs, before you travel. It is also your responsibility to take your insurance policy documentation with you when travelling.
In order to make your Hajj application please ensures the following items have been submitted:
- Valid passport for at least six months with 4 empty pages.
- Six passport size photos (white background).
- Permanent residents must have resided in Australia/New Zealand for no less than 3 years.
- Permanent residents, please submit copy of your driving licence.
2. Booking/Registration Form:
- Must completed Adam Travel Hajj Terms and Conditions Agreement Form.
- Must Completed Adam Travel Package Registration Form.
(Double Price means when 2 people are sharing one room, Triple Price means when 3 people are sharing one room and Quad Price means when 4 people sharing one room)
3. Visa Application form:
- Completed Saudi Arabia visa application Form.
4. Medical Certificate:
- Original certificate of Vaccination for Meningitis (ACYW 135).
- Original certificate of Seasonal Flu vaccine.
- Women, widows and aged persons traveling without Mahram and wishing to perform Hajj with a group, must be over 45 years of age.
- Women under 45 must be accompanied by Mahram and provide appropriate identification to show relationship with their Mahram and Certificate from any recognized Islamic Society/Centre confirming the above and must be duly certified by Police.
- A Mahram must be at least 15 years of age.
7. Other Documents:
- Proof of Conversion to Islam/Status in Islam, Muslims with "non-Islamic names" must obtain written proof of their Islamic faith from the director of their mosque or Islamic center.
- Copy of Marriage Certificate or any Certificate identifying the relationship for women and must be duly certified by Police.
- Copy of Birth Certificates for Brothers/Sisters traveling identifying relationship as per parents names and must be duly certified by Police.
- Copy of Birth Certificate as proof of age must accompany all children’s applications below 18 years old and must be duly certified by Police.
- Prepaid self-addressed Courier Bag or Australian Express port Platinum envelope (Maximum Weight of no less than 500g, Maximum Thickness 20mm) for us to return your Passport and other documents in relation to your travel. Alternative arrangements of returning your documents can be made at your own expense.
- Infant under 2 years will not have separate bed, $750.00 will be charged for visa fees and document processing.
- 02 - 05 years child will be charge $950.00 without extra bed plus the cost of airline’s ticket.
- Above 05 years child will be charge full amount of Package cost.
Processing of Application:
- Adam Travel an IATA agent who has entered into agreement with BMA Travel for Hajj & Umrah services who entered into contract arrangement with Saudi Arabian authorised providers licensed to provide accommodation, transportation and other services to pilgrims entering to Saudi Arabia for Umrah and Hajj.
- All documents are thoroughly checked by Adam Travel to ensure that all the requirements are complied with. We will forward and hand deliver to the Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Canberra for assessment and processing of visa.
- Processing normally starts One (1) month prior to departure date, unless otherwise advised by the Embassy for other time processing. We are responsible for the submitting of your visa application.
- Adam Travel will follow-up with the Embassy on your behalf.
- In the event of any or further documentation be needed in the course of visa processing, Adam Travel will advise you accordingly.
- As Adam Travel have a large volume of pilgrims and documents to process, please assist and cooperate with us by keeping your contact to URGENT MATTERS ONLY until processing is completed and documents are returned to you accordingly.
Conditions of Tickets by Airlines:
- Tickets are issued 30 days prior to departure to be sent to embassy with your application.
- Prices are based on the cost per ticket $2,000.00/ passenger (Melbourne-Madinah/Jeddah-Melbourne), any increase in price per ticket by airlines at the time of confirmation of the ticket, will bear and paid by the passenger.
- Name correction will incur AU$550 fee.
- Date change by revalidation after ticketing AU$550 fee.
- Ticket reissue fee AU$550.
- Passengers who no-show for a flight will be considered as cancelling after departure and NIL refund will apply.
- Seats are subject to availability at time of booking. No guarantee on confirmation of seats at group fare level on high demand flights.
Exclusion of Liability and Indemnity:
- The responsibility of Adam Travel as the tour operator or their agents is limited.
- All bookings made on this Adam travel website are subject to the relevant supplier's/tour operator's booking conditions in addition to these Adam travel website conditions. We recommend that you print a copy of the applicable booking conditions when making a booking. Booking conditions contain limitations and exclusions of liability, and cancellation and amendment charges are payable if a booking is cancelled or amended after it has been confirmed.
- The Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to flights for Hajj packages including not enough time to perform 40 Salaat in Madinah. All hotels star rating is according to Saudi Arabian standard. HOTELS: Will be provided in accordance with the itinerary or similar hotels. Due to circumstances beyond our control we may also need to cancel or modify events that appear in the itinerary. There may be other circumstances in which hotel changes become advisable or necessary. Therefore, we also reserve the right to substitute any of the hotels. During Hajj journey the unexpected is often the norm. Despite very careful planning and organization the hajj journey can never be taken for granted like a normal holiday expected in the Australia. The Pilgrim we wish it to be pleasant for a once in a lifetime experience, however the vast number of people from across the globe with a varied life style may have an impact on your pilgrim, unfortunately the company cannot be held responsible for this experience. We reserve the right to refuse your booking. If we do this we will refund any money already paid to us. It is noteworthy that all pilgrims must wear Ihram and is obligatory to be worn on Miqat or on the point confronting Miqat. It is not permissible to step forward towards Makkah without Ihram beyond Miqat or the point confronting Miqat. If anyone does so, he will be under obligation to offer Dam. Ihram is not required on travelling to Madinah.
- The provision of the service offered by the company is in good faith and best endeavours to meet your standard however, we, our agents, travel partner or their sub agents cannot be held responsible for any short comings outside the company’s control against your expectations of the pilgrimage. No express or implied, is made by us or by any person as to its accuracy, completeness or fairness and it should not be relied on as such. Any opinions and estimates expressed reflect our judgment at this date and are subject to change without notice.
- In the KSA the Saudi government has the sole responsibility for the movement of pilgrims between Jeddah, Makkah, Mina, Arafat, Muzdallifah, Madinah or any other point of pilgrim in the KSA. Our Local Agent has no control what so ever over the transportation, this include and not limited to, timing, quality of the transport, duration of the journey, facilities on the transport. Our local agent will assist where possible but this element of the pilgrimage is outside of our control and cannot be held responsible in any shape or form.
- The KSA has the sole responsibility of Tents in Mina & Arafat; our local agent will assist where possible; The Company cannot be held responsible for the quality or services at these points in the pilgrimage. Specialised Mena and Arafat services are based on Saudi Authorities approval.
- I agree to release and forever discharge Adam Travel from any and all actions, causes of action, claims and demands for, upon, or by reason of any damage, loss or injury, to me and my property which may be sustained in consequence of the losses and expenses as aforementioned.
- Adam Travel acts only as agent for passengers in making arrangements for air lines, hotels, buses or any other services in connection with this tour and assumes no liability whatsoever for: injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may occasionally occur either by reason of defect through the acts or defaults of any company or person engaged in conveying passengers or in carrying out the arrangements of the tour, or dangerous incidents in the air, sea, fire, breakdown in machinery or equipment, acts of governments or other authorities, war whether declared or not, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, theft , epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, or from any causes beyond Adam Travel 's control, or from any loss or damage resulting from improper passports, visas or other documents. Adam Travel will accept no responsibility for the loss or additional expenses to delays or changes in schedule or other causes. Adam Travel shall not be liable or responsible for any inconvenience, loss, damage or injury arising in connection with such services. Facilities described in Adam Travel's brochures and/or other marketing material may be withdrawn for reasons beyond Adam Travel's control. Adam Travel will have no responsibility to you or any other party, financial or otherwise, in such cases. Adam Travel will not be responsible for failure to follow instructions, including but not limited to check-in and check - out times and delay, loss of luggage or personal belongings (Medicine). In the event of delay, it is the responsibility of the airlines to determine exactly what procedure will be followed. The policy chosen by that carrier shall be based on its procedures. The policy chosen by that carrier shall be based on their procedure and shall not be the responsibility of Adam Travel and its affiliates. Adam Travel and its affiliates will not be responsible for any person(s) missing any part of the program due to his/her negligence or delay or absenteeism for any time during the tour and will not be responsible for any additional expenses for the participant to rejoin the tour.
- All or any such losses and expenses as aforementioned will be borne by me and will be my sole responsibility to the complete exclusion of Adam Travel.
- I further agree to indemnify and save harmless Adam Travel against and from any and all claims and demands, actions, and claims for contribution or indemnify, whether under any statute or otherwise, which may be made or brought against Adam Travel, including the costs of defense of such action and claim, as any such claims or demands relate to my Hajj Pilgrimage.
- Moreover, no upgrades in the program chosen will be the honored after departure as well as no refund will be given for any services rendered and not utilised.
- Adam Travel will not take any responsibility for ensuring successful booking if these documents are not so received, or are inaccurate, nor will it refund any monies paid in respect of my booking(s).
- It is my responsibility to maintain acceptable standards of behaviour at all times. I must not behave in any way, which causes or may cause distress, injury or annoyance to others, or give rise or may give rise to the risk of damage to property. If I do behave in any such way, I’m likely to be evicted from my hotel. In case of such eviction, the evicting authority’s decision will be final, and Adam Travel will have no liability to me, and will not refund to me any portion of the cost of my package, nor will Adam Travel make alternative arrangements for me.
- Australian law prohibits the carrying of any foodstuffs when transiting in and out of the Australia. It is my responsibility to ensure that I observe this restriction. Adam Travel will not bear any responsibility for my failure to do so.
- It is my responsibility, upon receiving any documentation relating to my booking(s), including but not limited to, flight ticket(s), holiday insurance confirmation, hotel booking confirmation and transportation confirmation, to ensure that the documents are accurate, and do not contain any errors or omissions. Any errors or omissions must be reported to Adam Travel immediately for rectification. Adam Travel will assume no responsibility for errors or omissions, which are not so reported, nor for any consequences, which flow therefrom.
- I hereby acknowledge having read these terms and conditions within carefully before singing it and the paid deposit Constitutes agreement to those terms and conditions.
- By embarking and proceeding, I undersigned, agree on the behalf of myself, my group or my family on the terms and conditions of Adam Travel, Saudi Embassy, and Ministry of Hajj in Saudi Arabia & Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s rules & regulations.
- By signing below, I (the undersigned) willfully agree to the above terms and conditions of liability and I also fully understand the package which I am purchasing.
CUSTOMER INFORMATION AND SIGNATURE: